Representing Your Interests in Employment Lawsuits
Types of Proceedings We Handle
In addition to their employment work, our attorneys have litigated claims arising in a variety of areas, including construction, contract and commercial areas of the law.
• We have a strong motions practice with which we have had great success in dismissing unwarranted claims and limiting issues for trial, and we are experienced with presenting our cases in a manner that is persuasive to both judges and juries.
• Some of the information you provide to the EEOC in defense of a charge will be provided to the charging party and may be used against you in a subsequent lawsuit. Our attorneys are knowledgeable about the EEOC procedures and the legal elements of employment claims and can strategize to present the best defense for your business.
• We have the experience to evaluate strengths and weaknesses with respect to early resolution of claims, efficiently resolve claims and craft effective solutions.
• We will fight for your rights in court! We routinely take on large private companies or government agencies.
• Our firm routinely acts as local counsel in civil litigation for out-of-state attorneys seeking attorneys with experience with the local rules, customs and law. Procedures and court rules vary from court to court, and our attorneys are familiar and experienced with the rules, procedures and guidelines set forth by the local courts.
• In order to file a law suit in many types of discrimination claims, you must first file a charge. What you include in your charge is very important because your lawsuit is generally limited to what you alleged in your charge. We can help draft the EEOC charge, attach the appropriate documentation, and assist with navigating this administrative process.
• Our attorneys are trained on the proper methods for conducting an effective internal investigation, from conducting witness interviews to preparing the investigative report. Our attorneys are skilled at making employees feel comfortable and forthcoming and have the experience to recommend action to prevent litigation.
• Our attorneys have well-developed relationships with attorneys in the area and are skilled at crafting creative solutions to reach a resolution outside of litigation. We are experienced in evaluating the strength of a claim to determine whether an employee should expend the legal fees to assert a demand and whether an employer should offer a settlement.
Our attorneys can also assist with:
Disclaimer: This is attorney advertising. The information contained in this website is not legal advice nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.